Saturday 10 August 2013

Day 183 - 193 - Saturday 10th - Tuesday 20th August 2013; Location - Quondong Point


Saturday 10th

Well we woke up to the sounds of the ocean, waves slowly rolling in. Ahhh beautiful and relaxing.

The tide was all the way out, the rocks exposed, the glow of the morning light, made it all look so beautiful and serene.

I am in denial this morning, I am refusing to admit that I have come down with the flu, instead I am telling James that it is just hay fever.

A slow and relaxing start to the day, as my head feels like it has been hit a couple of times and my sinuses are all blocked up. Not what you want when you are on the road, not nice getting sick and we are 60klm to the nearest shop to buy anything for it.

James spent the morning replacing the 2 air bags in the suspension. This dills sent James the wrong spacer, but wont admit that the failure in the air bag is due to that, so we now have to take the originals out and send them back at our own expense for them to check it out. (We had to buy the new ones, wouldnt replace under warranty). So will let you know about that one in a couple of months to see if we get our money back or not.

In the afternoon about 3.30pm we headed down to the beach with the outgoing tide and let Rena play in the water as we went rock hopping. So many hermit crabs here, all very little must be a popular breading beach for them.

We all then had a shower as we watched the setting sun, which was brilliant shades of red and oranges. Hopefully James camera was able to capture the moment. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

We tried out some of the Kimberley meat and had the sausages tonight, really nice and they didnt give me heartburn like normal sausages do. Will let you know what the rump ($10 kilo) and porterhouse ($11 kilo) steak is like

Early to bed tonight, but I dont think I will be getting a good nights sleep, have to admit it, its not hay fever but the flu, thank goodness for codral but even those are only giving me some relief for about an hour, hopefully enough to get me off to sleep.

Sunday 11th

Well today we have relaxed and I have updated the blog whilst trying to overcome the flu. 

Monday 12th

More relaxing and more updating the blog whilst watching the waves roll in. Ahhh heaven. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment