Wednesday 13 February 2013

Day 3, Monday 11th February 2013, Location: Mann River Nature Reserve

Well the batteries must be starting to recharge the batteries as both James and my witt is starting to come back.

Day to sort out the camper all be it slowly. Cant rush these things.

Need to work out what I missed packing and do we really need it with what I have packed or missed.
Testing out the dream pot again and cooking a cake for the first time.

Rena is feeling being away from all her friends at day care. It is at times like this that a brother or sister could fill that gap of a playmate.

Hopefully next camp spot will have a few kids her age so that she can interact with them a bit and get some play time in. Not the same playing with mum and dad as it is with kids your own age.
I could see myself napping and reading a lot at this wonderfully peaceful relaxing spot, however as I have a very active 4 year old it just isn’t going to happen.

As the afternoon progressed Rena decided that she couldn’t stay out of the water any longer and decided that she was going to do some relaxing, photos explain it all. (will upload later)

We had another afternoon storm, and once again the afternoon and evening was a tad cool. Made me wonder if I hadn’t culled the winter clothing at my own expense. It was even cold enough for me to put my one and only jumper on. 

p.s. The cake turner out really well. So much so there is no photographic evidence of it, will have to take a photo next time.
(p.s. Photos to come when Net more user friendly)

No comments:

Post a Comment