Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 8 & 9, Saturday & Sunday 16th & 17th February 2013, Location: Near Port Macquarie

Saturday we slept in until 10 am. Very decadent indeed.

We went for another walk down to the river, and Rena and the other kids went for a paddle and threw some stones across the river.




Back up at the house, Rena went for another swim in the pool, whilst I chatted and caught up with my good friend.

James got asked to look at a Caravan, and he was great and got a number of things sorted out for them.

Relaxed alot today.

Sunday saw pretty much the same as Saturday, alot of relaxing for me, James however, went for a paddle down the river with the other adults.




After he got home from his paddle I asked him again if we could get our canoe and yay I get my canoe when we get to WA, I want a mad river canoe and they make them in WA. :) and not many stockists on the east coast and none willing to ship it over here for us, but now I get one wooohoo. :)

More relaxing and catching up and oh washing and trying to get clothes dry with the on and off again rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment