Wednesday 1 May 2013

Day 70 Friday 19th April 2013, Location; Gippsland Lakes Coastal Park

After the pounding that we got last night we decided that a sleep in was on the cards and not to move on today.

I didnt sleep very well at all last night, get got pounded. But the camper and the new thermal blanket held up well.

With the water tanks refreshed after getting water from town yesterday I had a nice hot shower. Ahhh!!!!! Water is such a precious commodity when you are in a camper trailer, you really appreciate it.

Today I lazed around a bit and fired up the laptop time to start sorting out the photos. I had started this the other night, big lesson learnt, Check the settings on the camera before taking photos, saves on post processing time. Also that you need to stick to one naming convention don't change half way through a trip and then go back to original.

Anyway lesson learnt, will take a bit, but I am sure by the end of the trip, the photos will all be done.

Well tonight I cooked early as the weather was closing in again. Another wet and windy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment