Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 78 Saturday 27th April 2013, Location; Firth Park Campground

Well considering the amount of sleep I got last night, I am not exactly a happy camper this morning.

A day were I really could have done with a shower, but I used the water yesterday to wash the clothes, (another day were I miss something from home).

Might try and get a Nana nap later in the day if Rena will let me. Oh and my nose is now hurting all the time  :( Cant wait until we get tenants in the house again and we can head west to the warmer weather (or a motel room or cabin for a day or 2).

Today saw the loud arrivals from last night having a bit of a sleep in, and more people arriving including some motor bikes but at least they were out on the tracks.

Fell like crap today, had a crap night last night, so when I warm up I might do the 2 klm bushwalk to the mill to walk off this crap feeling.

No bushwalk today, Chooky cooked dinner tonight, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I cooked a batch of scones in the camp over for desert. Got to love a camp fire and the camp oven.

Well with my headache fast approaching migraine stage, time for me to go to bed and take something to make the headache go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment