Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 79 Sunday 28th April 2013, Location; Firth Park Campground

Woke up feeling great, best night sleep in ages, I only got woken up once at 3am by an inconsiderate imbercile screaming at the top of his lungs because he stood in his mates dogs poo.

Anyway got out of bed, started to get dressed and BANG instant agony, my lower back and abdomen in spasms.

Well that put our pack up on slow mow. Couldn't move unless bolt upright otherwise I was in extreme pain. (Have to say a big thank you to my wonderful patient husband, he packed up basically on his own).

All packed up and off to the Trentham markets. Picked up some fresh produce and a woolen blanket.

Back enroute to Chookys house for a nice hot shower, top up the water tanks and James to do an oil change on the car.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU CHOOKY!!!!!!!!!!! All clean, warm, water tanks full, oil changed in car and one new axe sharpened.

Off to our free campsite for the night. We headed northwest again. One thing with utilising the free campsites we are getting to see alot of Australia and alot of it off the beaten track too. Beautiful countryside :)

Another great find, but with me still in agony every time I move, it was spag on toast for dinner, something fast and easy for me to cook and time for some painkillers for me.

Very cold night tonight as we are camped right next to a river so I had a horrible nights sleep.

p.s. Rena got 4 free Frisbee's thanks to the litter bugs who left a mess at this campsite, it is a shame that we have seen the bad side of some people who think that they can just dump their rubbish instead of taking it home with them.

Bells Beach

Bells Beach

One happy camper

Hunts Bridge Camping Reserve

Southside Nudist Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment